2 thoughts on “Trying to Save My Grandmother (Generational Abuse)

  1. If they claim she lacks capacity and manage her money they should have either Lasting Power of Attorney or Deputyship. If you feel they are mismanaging her money then challenge the above via Court of Protection. If there is conflict/concerns in opinions regarding care and she ‘lacks capacity’ there should have been an advocate considered so decisions are in your grandmother’s best interest. If

Leave a Reply to sitha20 Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.